Wednesday, March 26, 2014

week 7


This week my partner and I played soccer but we didn't take any pictures but I posted some pictures of some nice and incredible blocks by these amazing goalies. these are some pictures of my favorite goalies and I really think they are good goalies and I hope I could be a professional goalie when I grow up. My partner and I are going to take some pictures next week because we forgot to take pictures of us. Once we finish posting the pictures of us playing goalie, we are going to make it into a small clip of us playing goalie in different kinds of pictures of us. I will post the pictures as soon as possible because I don't think I have posted any pictures of us but I will see if I could post them this Thursday and if I cant, then I will post them next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment