Friday, April 25, 2014

blog #9

This week, my partner and I went to shoot and that is a picture of me playing goalie and making a save. We took more pictures but I just had time to upload a picture. My partner and I made this slide show and it looks really good, I'll see if I could post it here on my blog. I'm going to take more pictures of me diving in the air and catching the ball in the air too. I really love soccer and my favorite position is goalie. that's why I'm doing my blog of me playing goalie. My favorite Goalie is Iker Casillas from Real  Madrid and Joe Hart from  Manchester City. I like those two goalie because they are really good and amazing goalies and I want to be just like those two goalies. Next week, I will post more pictures and post it here on my blogs. hope you like my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment