Thursday, May 8, 2014

blog #10

This week, My partner and I went to go shoot and we took this picture of him shooting at me. I'm the goalie and the one shooting the ball is my partner. We took more pictures but I just posted this picture because it came out better. We had so much fun because my partner couldn't score on  me and I was making a lot of saves. I'm doing these blogs because I have to present a presentation and my Partner and I are taking pictures and make it into a slide show and present it and say what we did and why we took these pictures and explain how soccer is so much fun. I think these blogs are also useful because people get to read my blogs and I get to see how I'm going to present my presentation. Soccer is so much fun and when we play good and the soccer gets excited, that means soccer is so much fun to see and its a really beautiful sport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment