Thursday, May 15, 2014

blog 11


This week, my partner and I didn't take pictures because the weather is too hot and we can't play like that. The week that's coming we are going to take pictures and upload it here on blogger. My dream is to be a professional soccer goalie and I will see if I could achieve it and try my hardest to be a better athlete. My favorite goalie is Iker Casillas because he is a really good goalie and because he talks to his team and he encourages his team and makes a lot of saves and blocks and always saves his team. Real Madrid and Chivas De Guadalajara are my two teams and I go for them because Real Madrid is a beast team and they won the Copa De Rey and they are going to go play the finals at Libson for the final of the Champions League. I also go for Chivas because there a good team and even though there not doing good, I still go for them and those two teams have really good goalies.

No comments:

Post a Comment