Friday, May 23, 2014

blog 12

This week, my partner and I didn't take any pictures and this will be my last blog. All I'm going to talk about is my favorite goalies and why I like those goalies. Well, my favorite goalies is Iker Casillas, Luis Ernesto Michel, and Joe Hart. Iker Casillas is from Spain and plays with Real Madrid. Luis Ernesto Michel is from Mexico And played with Chivas De Guadalajara. Joe Hart is from England and plays with Manchester City. Those are my three favorite goalies because they are really beast and because they are aggressive and have confident in there self and because they communicate with their team and because they let no goal in. When I grow up, I want to be as good as them because they inspire me and because they also practice hard to be a really good goalie and athlete. On May 24, Real Madrid is playing Athletico De Madrid for the UEFA Champions League and i'm going to watch casillas make some awesome blocks. Hala Madrid.



No comments:

Post a Comment