Monday, June 2, 2014

my final presentation blog # 13

On Friday, my partner and I presented our 20% project and it went really well because we presented about soccer and we gave facts and nice information about soccer and we should them this little slideshow that my partner and I created. Its in the side if you want to see the slideshow. Honestly, we did the project in one week and we had like 30 weeks to do it. I think we did a decent job and I think I deserve a good grade. My partner and I had fun doing this project and I know our audience also enjoyed our project. I hope I get a good grade and I also hope you liked my blogs and thank you for your time. Today is my last  blog because we already finished our project and I hope you enjoyed my blogs and comment on my slideshow and tell me how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment